Addiction Education News
David C. Lewis, M.D., Chair of COPE’s Executive Committee, has announced the publication of a new e-newsletter, Addiction Education News. Beginning in early December 2012, the e-newsletter will be emailed monthly to every registered COPE member and posted on the COPE website.
The newsletter will report on recent developments in government and the private sector that affect medical education about substance use disorders, as well as new publications and other resources available to teaching faculty, and will feature links to sources of useful information.
The newsletter welcomes contributions from COPE members and other interested parties. Send inquiries, letters to the editor, and other contributions to COPE Executive Director Bonnie Wilford at MedEdGroup@aol.com.
DOWNLOAD THE NEWSLETTER:
- Federal News: NIH Will Not Merge Alcohol, Drug Agencies [Read More]
- Resources: Online Newsletter Focuses on Health Issues Related to Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Use [Read More]
- Research: Light Drinking May Increase Risk for Certain Cancers [Read More]
- COPE Newsletter: E-Newsletter Launched [Read More]
- About COPE: Survey of Medical School Faculty [Read More]